Exemplo are proud to start delivering our new Mental Health Awareness course which is suitable for all organisations who deal with the general public.
A minimum of 4 contact hours in the classroom, consisting of practical and theoretical activities.
A range of subjects is covered including:
• Mental Health “Good Manners”
• A broad understanding of Mental Health
• An understanding of the most common forms of Mental Health
• An understanding of how to support a person suffering from Mental Health
• An understanding on how people with a Mental Health illness may impact on your work
• Where to “signpost” people for support
All of our trainers have a vast knowledge of dealing with a variety of Mental Health problems and are idealy suited to deliver this course to your staff.